COMPANY QUALITY POLICY
KARYS DUE Srl
We want to meet the needs of all those current and potential customers, on the domestic and international market, that are looking not only for a contractor that is able to manufacture high quality cosmetic products, but also for a trusted partner with whom to build a long-lasting business relationship.
We think we can provide extra value through a personalized service, support in every phase of the product development process and proactivity in solving the problems that can be generated in the management of an order.
We hope to be able to make a difference by creating a dynamic and cooperative work environment every day, where everyone's contribution counts.
We want to contribute through our daily commitment and the revision of our processes to the creation of a world, in which ethics and respect for the environment are essential conditions.
Karys Due Srl considers the implementation of a Company Quality System and an ethical system as strategically important elements for achieving the following objectives:
- To assure to our customers products and services that comply with their requirements and meet the fundamental safety requirements
- To achieve the trust of acquired and potential customers, building loyalty
- To pursue and maintain the compliance to system requirements and, whenever possible, to go on improving the quality of products, services and of the system itself
- To work in a healthy and safe environment, respecting the rights and serenity of all company employees
- To ensure compliance with the legal requirements of the product, the system and the organization
- To ensure the needed changes to the Quality System in relation to the evolution of the legislative, regulatory and technological situation
- To define a system capable of supporting constant evolution and ethically and socially sustainable growth
- To define yearly measurable and quantifiable objectives, together with the resources necessary to achieve them
- To define an acceptable level of risk for our products/services, in relation to the expected benefits
In order to achieve these objectives, Karys Due Srl has implemented a Company Quality System according to the European standard UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 and UNI EN ISO 13485: 2016 and UNI EN ISO 22716.
The Chief Executive Officer directly covers the position of Management Representative with the assistance of the Company Quality System Manager with the specific task of establishing, applying and updating a Quality System compliant with the UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI EN 13485 and UNI standards EN ISO 22716.
The Quality Assurance Manager has the necessary resources and authority to act on the Quality System at all organizational levels.
The staff of Karys Due Srl is required to collaborate with the Company Quality System Manager, making available all the documents relating to the Company Quality System.
In particular, the following operations will be implemented:
- Transposition by the entire staff of the needs of the acquired and potential customers, evaluating their observations and requests, in order to be able to adapt the products and services offered to market needs
- Involvement and responsibility of all the internal offices on the importance of the mandatory and specific regulatory requirements of the company quality sector and the services offered
- Implementation and maintenance of a safe and healthy work environment
- Adoption of work shifts compatible with both the needs of the organization and the extraordinary time limits
- Internal training of personnel and technical / professional updating of personnel
- Adoption of "qualified" reliable suppliers for all relevant activities
- To perform checks on raw materials, materials and finished products
- To use efficient and safe equipment
- To set up procedures to plan, guide and monitor all company activities
- To re-examine periodically the Company Management System, the compliance with the 93/42 EEC directives to the DM 328/1987 and the CE 1223/2009 Cosmetics Regulation of 18/07/2013 (and subsequent amendments and updates)
- To identify and to find the resources needed to carry out the company's business and to achieve the objectives defined in accordance with their ethical principles.
- QUALITY SYSTEM MANAGER
- ALL BUSINESS FUNCTIONS